As a result of business expansion in Canada, we have an exciting career opportunity for a self-motivated sales professional in the early stages of their career to grow our French-speaking customer base as a Business Development Manager. The role would be based in Montreal, with travel in and around the Toronto area expected.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for sales prospecting and promoting Aconex's online information management solutions within the construction and engineering industries. The role will also offer the opportunity to support the Senior Business Development Managers, contributing to wider sales strategy and the execution of pipeline development.
This is a chance for a passionate and committed individual to develop their sales career in an autonomous role within a fast-paced, growing sales team.
- Identify and investigate both new prospects and warm leads from a variety of sources, including print media and web-based networking tools
- Connect with identified prospects and follow up on all communication, to meet agreed targets
- Assist with commercial proposal preparation
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and sales activity on Aconex's CRM system to keep track of the progress and status of leads
- Research government and industry infrastructure projects in the region
Your skills and experience
- Business development experience and knowledge of effective sales techniques
- Bi-lingual in French and English, with proven application of both languages in the workplace
- Driven to succeed, with a hunger for exceeding sales targets
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrable prospecting skills, including experience of identifying and developing cold leads
- Proven ability to build rapport and build effective relationships from scratch
Why work at Aconex?
- Be part of something: We're changing how some of the world's largest industries operate and with your drive and enthusiasm, you'll help make this happen.
- Enjoy a passionate work environment: Aconex reflects a diversity of skills, and experience with a culture that's professional and ambitious, yet friendly and relaxed.
- Grab opportunities to get ahead: Growth creates opportunities, sometimes close to home, sometimes overseas and Aconex can help you fulfill your ambitions.
- Feel pride in where you work: Aconex is an international success story and working with us you will play an important role in a company that is going somewhere.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH.