System Consultant - Toronto
We are currently looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual to take on an exciting consulting position for Aconex client operations across Canada.
The System Consultant provides post sales consulting and implementation support as well as ongoing support, training and development of project strategies to ensure successful delivery of the Aconex software to our clients.
- Consulting with clients about their requirements to help them implement the Aconex system for new projects and assist them with best practice process management.
- The implementation, training and overall service delivery of client accounts and projects across a variety of industries.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a wide variety of key customers
- Delivering software training to our customers across Canada.
- Analyze, design and map clients' business processes
Based in Toronto, up to 50% travel around Canada may be required.
Your skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years providing software consulting and implementation services
- Prior experience with document management, databases, reporting and meta data
- A passion and drive for service excellence along with a proven track record in successful delivery
- Ability to identify customers' needs and design a tailored approach to suit
- Demonstrated ability to engage with people at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience delivering training sessions
- Exceptional organization skills and a talent for juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with project management systems is a plus
- Prior experience providing support services to the energy, construction and engineering industries is beneficial but not essential
- French language skills an advantage
- (4) year University degree or college diploma
- People LOVE it here. More than 1/4 of our employees have been with the company for 5+ years.
- Award winning company and products. We have received 30+ awards (Deloitte Fast 50, Software 500, innovation awards).
- We're global. Aconex has grown to 43 offices and employees regularly interact with teams globally.
- See your ideas become reality. Our management team is open and available. They are genuinely interested in hearing your great ideas and strategically implementing them as we continue to grow.
- Passionate work environment. Work with passionate, talented, and smart people from around the world.
- Career development. Expect continuous personal development with internal career pathways and promotions common.
Aconex provides the world's most widely used Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for managing information, processes and people throughout the life cycle of construction and engineering projects across multiple industries. Aconex has served projects valued at more than US$700 billion, with over 300,000 users. Customers include nine of the world's top ten engineering procurement and construction (EPC) firms, 23 of the 25 leading global design firms, and nearly all Fortune 500 construction and engineering firms.
For more information and examples of Aconex in action, see www.aconex.com. Follow Aconex on Twitter at @aconex and on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/aconex.